Mobile bar service means convenience, customer satisfaction and an increase in profit. A BarMobile bar cart on wheels can help you achieve all three in one.
- Large storage capacity increases time spent serving customers.
- Ingredients, tools and other supplies are always within arm’s length.
- Custom design and branding give your bar on wheels a personalized touch.
Until then, check out how our serving bar cart on wheels increases profit and customer satisfaction through unique design elements and attention to detail.
Storage Capacity That No Other Bar on Wheels Offers
When business is booming and bar orders are flying, restocking is a pain, and it cuts into serving your customers.
Constantly leaving the service floor to restock supplies and ingredients for your bar cart on wheels is even worse.
Good news: we’ve solved that problem.
Our portable bar on wheels is custom-designed with storage bins and compartments that keep you on the service floor longer so that you can reach each customer without restocking.
Take a look at just how much you can fit in a BarMobile:
- 70 pieces of glassware ranging from champagne flutes to highball glasses and more.
- 20 bottles of liquor, wine or champagne.
- 40 canned cold beers
- 20 pounds of ice in a removable, easy-to-sanitize bin.
- 12-gallon easy-drain cooler with 2-inch-thick insulation that keeps your ice fresh longer.
- 5, 12-ounce removable garnish containers that are dishwasher safe.
- 5 feet of expandable serving surface space, plus extra surfaces that can be easily stowed away.
- 2 speed rail bins that attach to the side of the base unit.
- 3 easy-access ice chests and cooler space for chilled beverages.
- And more.
Imagine how efficient your staff can be with a game-changing bar cart on wheels that holds the beverages, ingredients, tools and garnishes you need to serve every customer.
If you’re wondering whether a BarMobile can hold the inventory your business needs to provide great mobile bar service, contact us online today.
More Service Means More Profits
We’re obsessed with the design of our bar cart on wheels, but just as important is our goal of creating a product that directly impacts your profits.
Less time spent restocking and more time serving is a huge benefit of a BarMobile, but quality craftsmanship also results in profit.
You need a serving bar cart on wheels that’s built to last, offers an eye-popping design and can easily maneuver any setting and surface.
To accomplish that, these are just some of the elements we’ve used to create the best bar cart on wheels.
- Gripping bar mats that are easy to remove, clean and sanitize and essential for an outdoor portable liquor bar.
- A specially designed layout for bar tools, making them accessible to the bartender at all times.
- A compact, lightweight aluminum body to easily maneuver around obstacles, over bumps and operate in tight spaces without losing stability.
- Smooth and quiet movement over any surface with our unique “True Steer Caster System” using four independent medical-grade oversized rubber swivel casters with a total lock braking system.
- Handle-actuated drawer and cooler can lock to keep contents secure.
- Ergonomically sculpted design for comfortable operation and maneuverability with a light touch so that you no longer have to manhandle your outdated mobile bar.
We’ve taken great care to ensure you never have to worry about your portable bar on wheels falling apart and becoming too difficult to use.
The materials we use also help keep your BarMobile clean because it’s easy to drain and sanitize.
Keeping your portable bar table on wheels on the service floor is crucial, and our design prioritizes durability and functional use.
Clients have reported that a mobile bar service is a significant benefit to their businesses. Convenience, efficiency and offering other ways for your customers to get bar service can only increase satisfaction and your profits.
In addition to custom-designing your bar cart on wheels, you can emblazon the outer shell with your logo to add an even more personalized touch.
Contact us online today to get started!