Let’s be honest. No one wants to wait for a drink at the main bar on a busy night. The ability to get a drink as quickly as possible is a huge draw for patrons, and we’ve created a game-changing liquor bar cart to increase the efficiency of your cocktail service.
Through research and experience, we’ve found that a mobile bar service can drastically increase customer satisfaction, drink orders and efficiency, ultimately leading to greater profit.
We’d love to talk to you about how a customized mobile liquor bar can significantly improve your cocktail service. Contact us online to get started today!
So, how did we create a portable liquor bar that completely changes the mobile drink service industry?
1. Start with Unique Design
Design was an important element when we set out to create a portable liquor bar cart that would completely change mobile drink service.
Most bar carts you see are tiny, unstable and offer minimal storage capacity. Or, they’re bulky, an eyesore and difficult to maneuver in most spaces.
Our goal was to create a mobile liquor bar that is:
- Made of high-end materials
- Offers limitless storage options
- Easy to maneuver in any setting
We’re proud to say we’ve accomplished all of that.
The sleek, compact and beautiful design of BarMobile won’t detract from the aesthetics of your venue. Included in the customization of your liquor bar cart is the ability to personalize the outer shell with your branding.
You won’t find a portable liquor bar like this anywhere else. You can contact us online to customize your BarMobile today!
2. Build in Storage Capacity to Fit Your Needs
If you’re going to invest in a mobile liquor bar, you want a product that limits restocking. There’s nothing worse than frequently leaving your service floor to replace inventory.
Our BarMobile portable liquor bar is designed with storage capacity to fit your exact needs and keep your staff on the floor, serving customers longer.
A BarMobile offers storage options to accommodate:
- 70 pieces of glassware ranging from champagne flutes to highball glasses and more.
- 20 bottles of liquor, wine or champagne.
- 40 canned cold beers
- 20 pounds of ice in a removable, easy-to-sanitize bin.
- 12-gallon easy-drain cooler with 2-inch-thick insulation that keeps your ice fresh longer.
- 5, 12-ounce removable garnish containers that are dishwasher safe.
- 5 feet of expandable serving surface space, plus extra surfaces that can be easily stowed away.
- 2 speed rail bins that attach to the side of the base unit.
- 3 easy-access ice chests and cooler space for chilled beverages.
- And more.
Whatever mobile drink service you provide, our liquor bar cart can store the inventory you need to improve efficiency and keep your service staff on the floor without constant replenishment.
3. Create a High-Quality, Hand-Crafted Portable Liquor Bar
Do you ever notice how most mobile bar carts make an obscene amount of noise? Glasses rattling, bottles clanking and the cart itself sounds like it will collapse.
We’ve taken significant steps to ensure that your portable liquor bar is sturdy and eliminates distracting noise while protecting your glassware and bottles.
- Gripping bar mats that are easy to remove, clean and sanitize and essential for an outdoor portable liquor bar.
- A specially designed layout for bar tools, making them accessible to the bartender at all times.
- A compact, lightweight aluminum body to easily maneuver around obstacles, over bumps and operate in tight spaces without losing stability.
- Smooth and quiet movement over any surface with our unique “True Steer Caster System” using four independent medical-grade oversized rubber swivel casters with a total lock braking system.
- Handle-actuated drawer and cooler can lock to keep contents secure.
- Ergonomically sculpted design for comfortable operation and maneuverability with a light touch so that you no longer have to manhandle your outdated mobile bar.
The attention to detail in our overall design has helped create a product that’s quiet, efficient and easy to manage.
Contact us online here If you’re ready to customize a portable liquor bar.
Are You Ready to Increase Your Profits?
All of the design elements, attention to detail and thought we’ve put into our BarMobile ultimately result in increased profits for you.
A portable liquor bar that increases efficiency and time on the floor serving customers means more drink orders.
We want to help you increase your profits with elite-level mobile drink service, so contact us today to customize a liquor bar cart for your business.