If you’re looking for a portable bar for your business, look no further. BarMobile has created a high-quality and custom-built commercial portable bar to bring delicious drinks and convenience to your clients.
We’re guessing you’ve spent time searching for a portable bar for sale but keep coming up with the same old thing.
You know the one — four metal poles, wheels and a tray.
While that might be sufficient for a home bar, as a business owner or manager, you want something well built, that has a range of useful features and looks great.
BarMobile has taken those needs and more into account when hand-crafting our portable service bars because functionality and style go hand-in-hand.
Before we go over the many features our portable bartending bar offers, you can contact us online here to learn more about our unique commercial portable bar and how it can significantly upgrade your drink service.
BarMobile’s Portable Bar Features [Industry Leading Design]
We strongly feel that businesses should have a portable bar with eye-catching design and features that turn limited mobile bars into an elite professional portable bar.
While our sleek body design and attention to detail stand out, we don’t sacrifice useability and carrying capacity.
Our commercial portable bar can hold:
- 70 pieces of glassware ranging from champagne flutes to highball glasses and more.
- 20 bottles of liquor, wine or champagne.
- 40 canned cold beers
- 20 pounds of ice in a removable, easy-to-sanitize bin.
- 12-gallon easy-drain cooler with 2-inch-thick insulation that keeps your ice fresh longer.
- 5, 12-ounce removable garnish containers that are dishwasher safe.
- 5 feet of expandable serving surface space, plus extra surfaces that can be easily stowed away.
- 2 speed rail bins that attach to the side of the base unit.
- 3 easy-access ice chests and cooler space for chilled beverages.
- And more.
We know your customers will be immediately impressed with how your new portable bar looks while making their favorite drink, but the effort to maintain functional space is something your staff will love and appreciate.
In addition to storage capacity, we’ve considered one of the biggest flaws of most portable bars: Noise.
Whether it’s in a hotel, casino, bar or restaurant, you always know the drink car is coming because of the noise it creates. It’s distracting and often interrupts an otherwise relaxing setting.
We’ve taken the time to ensure our portable bartending bar is designed and built to eliminate bottles and glasses rattling and wheels squeaking by using quality materials as well as uniquely cushioned compartment dividers.
Here are some of our other industry-leading portable bar design features:
- Gripping bar mats that are easy to remove, clean and sanitize are essential for an outdoor commercial portable bar.
- A specially designed layout for bar tools, making them accessible to the bartender at all times.
- A compact, lightweight aluminum body to easily maneuver around obstacles, over bumps and operate in tight spaces without losing stability.
- Smooth and quiet movement over any surface with our unique “True Steer Caster System” using four independent medical-grade oversized rubber swivel casters with a total lock braking system.
- Handle-actuated drawer and cooler can lock to keep contents secure.
- Ergonomically sculpted design for comfortable operation and maneuverability with a light touch so that you no longer have to manhandle your outdated mobile bar.
- A sleek outer surface perfect for your company’s branding.
We understand what it’s like to try and navigate a poorly designed mobile bar while also providing exceptional drink service. It can be a pain.
Our goal from the beginning has been to give bartenders a functional, quiet and easy-to-use portable bar, and design a commercial portable bar that sticks out and can be customized to fit your needs.
Contact us online today to get more information on our product and begin customizing your commercial portable bar, including adding your company’s branding.
A Portable Bar for any Business [Upgrade Your Cocktail Service]
One of the design features we are most proud of is our the way our portable bartender bar fits in perfectly with any venue. Our sleek design, durability, limitless functionality and space works for settings such as:
- Country clubs
- Outdoor venues
- Wedding venues
- And more
Most commonly used bar carts aren’t built for anything more than a smooth flat surface. However, if you need a portable bar that can handle a variety of settings and surfaces, BarMobile has you covered.
Our powder-coated finish is highly durable and resists scratching, UV fading, chemicals and corrosion.
So, instead of looking at outdated, poorly built portable bars for sale, you can begin customizing your commercial portable bar and immediately upgrade your cocktail service by contacting us online today.